Information about data protection
Responsible for the treatment
Center for Initiatives for Reintegration (hereinafter CIRE)
Carrer Foc, 57
Data Protection Officer (DPO): email@example.com
Purpose and legitimizing basis of the treatment
The purpose of using your personal data will be to manage and process your request based on your express consent:
- Managing the consultations through the contact section
- Sending the electronic bulletin when you subscribe
- User registration
- Managing and processing the order made in the purchase of Made in CIRE products and the subsequent administration, billing and distribution of the order
- Based on legitimate interest:
- Sending commercial and advertising information regarding Made in CIRE products in the event that you have made a previous order.
- Execution of a contract as well as the consent of the interested party
Recipients of the data
The personal data collected through the channels enabled in this web portal, will not be communicated to third parties, except when they are necessary for the provision of the requested service. In this case, they will be communicated to third parties to comply with legal obligations that may arise from the processing and the collaborators of Made in Cire that are necessary to fulfill the requested purpose.
They can be communicated to
- Tax administration
- Bank entities
- Transport companies for the delivery of the purchased product
Conservation of data
The personal data of the interested persons object of the treatment will be conserved until the received request has been processed and the purpose for which they were obtained has been resolved, in any case, during the preservation terms and prescription of possible legally foreseeable responsibilities.
Data protection rights
Interested persons can exercise the right of access to their data, rectification of erroneous or inaccurate data, supressión when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, opposition and limitation of treatment and the portability of the data.
The application must be accompanied by the photocopy of the DNI or any other document that proves the identity of the user to the postal address of the person responsible for the processing.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with the response to the exercise of your rights, and in any case, whenever you consider it appropriate, you may file a claim with the Control Authority (the Catalan Data Protection Authority).
CIRE has adequate and appropriate technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the confidentiality and privacy of users in order to safeguard and protect their personal data against unauthorized access, loss or accidental destruction of information.